Is your poll strictly mobile phone and mobile application testing as your answers indicate or are you considering all mobile devices?
I ask this question because there are other considerations I would add to your poll.
How about not enough resources for full test coverage?
Requirements covering entire system test design rather than focus only only GUI application?
Memory usage benchmarks
CPU speed affecting in use apps
For test automation of today's mobile apps (regression to load testing), these things matter according to our research:
- Precision record/replay of all gestures - not just a few clicks and taps (there are at least 29 now in iOS)
- Stable test cases that last build-to-build
- Flexibility in choosing and managing real devices based on the test req't
- True end-user perspective on real devices anywhere (not a bank of hardwired devices in a datacenter somewhere)
- Validation and measurement of both gesture timings at the device as well as end-to-end across the system during tests
- Total control without a 3rd party to make changes
- Run with the same tool as all your other test automation