Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Automation on iPhone app

Hi,

I need to automate an iPhone appliaction. My client will provide only iPhone app and i should not use jail broken mobile for this automation. Kindly suggest me an open source tool where i can automate iPhone app using iPhone/emulator. Also suggest me what are simulators with respect to open source automation tool.

Commertial tools are least priority but sugget me so that can evaluate on that.

Thanks & Best,
    Srini

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Automation on iPhone app

No tool available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

[ QUOTE ]
    No tool available.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's actually a few options, please see the tools sticky at the start of this forum. Using VNC, you have a number of options, or Fonemonkey for an iPhone specific tool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Remember to be careful to rely on all automation and simulators with regards to testing and especially for mobile devices. The hardware and firmware will need to be tested with the software application as each application behaves differently to different conditions on/in/with the hardware and firmware.
    Going out of your comfort zone requires failure. True genius is measured by your recovery.

...Jean Ann
    www.perfectpitchmarketinginc.com
    http://on.fb.me/PPM100
    www.projectrealms.com/