| || |
How to connect symbian device to PC with CountDown
I am trying out countdown, but fail to connect device, can someone help me out?
Following is what I did:
1. Install TestDesigner
2. Install desktop side agent from Agent Installers\Microsoft Windows
3. Install Nokia pc suite
4. Connect device to PC
5. Install symbian client Agent from Agent Installers\Symbian Series 60\Symbian S60 (3.0)
6. From PC's device manager, device is connected to COM3
7. Change 'Data cable mode' to be 'PC suite' on device
8. Select 'Connect Type' to be 'USB' and use ACM:1(No Comm failures is observed if check last failure)
9. From TestDesinger, create a new device and set following parameter to be:
Platform Type: Symbian S60 Type;
Agent Connection: USB
Device Address: 3
10. Check device connection and prompt the following message:Connection attempt failed to receive response from target device within specified timeout period. Check target device to ensure both agent and connection transport are active.
I have tried same steps on Nokia E61& Nokia N97, both are failed. Is there some thing missing or wrong in previous steps?
Re: How to connect symbian device to PC with CountDown
I too have the same problem..did you find the solution to it? pls reply if you got this issue solved..thanx