I seem to be having problems attaching to a window which has the beginning of the caption changing.
i.e. I'm trying to attach to the OUTLOOK2007 Contact Popup Window when viewing contacts. The caption takes the form of "<full name> - Contact" where full name changes based on the selected contact.
In the object map I've tried setting the caption to "*- Contact" but no go.
I noticed that if the application form had 5 or 7 characters instead of 6, it would not trigger the object mapping.
The workarounds are to create several object maps for each number of characters that you will be using and tailor the scripts or to standardize your data so that the same amount of characters will always display
"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008