TP SQL DB Locking Records Problem
Just wondering has anybody else experienced problems when using SQL database with TestPartner. TP does not seem to lock records if an asset is opened and then another user logs in and opens the same asset.
1. User A Logs on to SQL database on Machine A.
2. User A Opens Asset A and starts modifying it.
3. User B Logs on to SQL database on Machine B.
4. User B Opens Asset A and is NOT notified that it is open by user A on Machine A.
5. User B is able to Modify and Save Asset A.
Re: TP SQL DB Locking Records Problem
What version of TestPartner are you using. I have not experienced this issue (I have used TestPartner in a multi user environment across many versions).