When did you last do some DB maintenance? i got a similar issue at some point while using the DBCleanup utility, which had 'timed out' during the object map clean up process. This is what caused an issue for me.
If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got!
I am no longer getting that error. I don't get why I am not. I called C.W and of course, the error stopped occuring when they web ex'ed to my machine to see what was going on. I am also running 5.6 build 78.
It's been a while since this thread was updated, but it's the only place I've found that mentions this error.
I had exactly the same problem earlier. TP working properly one minute and falling over the next. I placed the call to Compuware without any great expectations, but within a couple of hours they got back to me with an answer.
It transpires that Access DBs have problems when they hit 2GB in size. A quick check showed my database was very close to 2GB. I deleted old versions of scripts, checks, etc and compacted and the problem went away [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
The DB is still fairly large so I guess I'll be swapping to SQL soon, but at least it's working for now.