Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Issue in Importing the xml File!

Hi All,

i am having one xml script file, which is developed in Test Partner 5.4.0 Version , now i have to import that script in Test partner 5.6.0 and i have to analyse the same script in Test Partner 5.6.0 Version , but when i am import the same xml file , Test partner showing Error message "There is no Asset" , but when i am separately opening the xml file i can see the XML Tag .

Could you please suggest me why it is happening so , is there any pre- condition to Import the XML file in Test Partner.

Thanks
    Bayn
    Gundanna

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Issue in Importing the xml File!

I just recently had the same problem. The problem seems to stem from some testpartner files that have already been important. TestPartner wants to be able to over ride anything, and you can only do this if you have Admin rights in TestPartner.
    The solution. Let them give you Admin rights, Import your scripts then you change your rights back. Once I did this everything worked fine.
    I hope that helps, I don't know if I explained very clearly.