Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Adding references dynamically

I have following statement in one of my shared modules that is present in Common project.

Public objTEvengrp as TEventGroup

Everytime my TP starts and I run a script, I get an error "User defined type not defined"
    for the line as defined above.

If Add an explicit reference to "TPSvcEvents 1.0 Type Library" using tools -> REferences
    the error will go away. My problem is that every time I start TP, I need to do this?

Is there any way to specify that This library needs to added all the time unless explicitly
    removed.

Any help or clues why this is happening?
    from DFPS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Adding references dynamically

ummmn -

Care to share what tool you are using? It is just jibberish without scope at the moment.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Adding references dynamically

I think he is using TestPartner(TP), but that he shuld probably post to their board to get a better response.

What was strange was that a google search on "TPSvcEvents" came back with 0 items found. That is the first time that has happened to me, even on a misspelling! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

For comparison, there are around 77,000 references to zzebra with two z's.

To DFPS,
    the TestPartner forum is here:

http://www.qaforums.com/cgi-bin/foru...;DaysPrune=365

If that is the tool you are asking for help on, they would be your best hope.
    Aaron Fager
    Software Test Engineer

If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.