TestPartner locks up testing Eclipse client
Our product has a client that is built on the Eclipse framework. In today's build, there was a lock up in the client because of a server error. TestParter also locked up, and stayed locked up until I kill the application. I say TP is locked up because it's on the same line of code when it's freed as when it was locked up. I can't access it, stop execution of the script, etc. I built a timeout into checking the client status, but the timeout is never reached. The Windows Task Manager shows the primary process using CPU's is the System Idle Process. I tried other applications, such as Outlook, and had no problem using them while the Eclipse 'client application' is locked up.