Text check not working as expected

I am doing a text check, but when I compare on another computer it shows it as different. It looks like it is comparing the font, which I thought only the verification of the verbiage would be done. I searched this site, but found nothing to help. Is there a way to have the Text Check just verify the verbiage and disregard the look and spacing of the text. Thanks for any help.

Re: Text check not working as expected

check the options on the check itself... validating font may be one of them.

Unfortunately I don't see this as the issue. I know when I check the difference it will show the alignment is off by a line. I have a couple items excluded in the orignal text capture, but spacing seems to be throwing it off. Is there possibly a better way to verify only the text I want to compare exists the page. Thanks

Blue Bell, PA

I prefer to avoid checks altogether and just use VB string functions to compare. Access the text directly from the object and do your own comparisons, then log them via a user check if you need it in the log.

Thanks, I will give it a shot