| || |
1.How do we create a report of a test execution exercise using QA Director and can it be emailed automatically to a group of users?
2. What is the underlying database of QA director?
3. Is QA Director web based?
4. How can testing tools be used in a daily build and release situation? How does it fit into such a development life cycle?
5. For TP to be able to run winrunner scripts how many licenses of Winnrunner is required and what is the architecture of such a configuration?
6. Can QA Director be used for administering a manual release of a product? As part of administration the user should be able to import test cases from Excel/word, create a test team, assign test cases for this test team and have reporting from the test team. The adminstrator should be able to seek information like number of cases tested by the test engineer, pending test cases, defects reported by the test engineer, severity levels of those test cases that are reported, etc. The tool should basically help the administrator to make a decision on whether he/she can go ahead or withhold a release.
The responses to most of these questions can be found either in the manual, tutorial or on the Compuware web site. Read them first, and if you still have questions, go to the QADirector forum rather than here.