Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Creating Class Modules to Common_SharedModules.

How can I create Class Modules to the Common_SharedModules Library by default?

Right now, newly created Class Modules are being saved to their own libraries

i.e. <ClasModName>_project

thanks..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Creating Class Modules to Common_SharedModules.

All Class modules go into the 'Class Modules' asset group and can not be stored in any other asset group. This is the same behavior for all asset types.

The Class module will be stored in the Project listed under the Active Project drop-down on the Asset Browser or in the Project you specify when you click the New menu item on the Asset Browser.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Creating Class Modules to Common_SharedModules.

For some reason, in the Workspace, my Class Modules are being saved to their own library, rather than the Common_SharedModules library (as seen in the project 'tree' in the Workspace window)

For example, I have a Class Module that is used by some of my shared modules, but the code is not visible to the shared modules, because it is not being saved to the Common_SharedModules library.

I hope that clears up my question.