Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Can we automate AS400 using TestPartner?

Hi All,

I want to automate Delphi application and AS400 to verify the data and also to perform some tasks within AS400. Is it possible to automate AS400 using TestPartner?

Your response is very much appreciated ...

- Syed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Can we automate AS400 using TestPartner?

Hi,

Yes, you can automate the AS400 and Delphi application using TestPartner.

For AS 400 i assume you use terminal emulator. TestPartner still able to record key stroke or even verification on it.

For Delphi application, i think you should pay attention on component that uses by the Delphi application. I had done this before and TestPartner success do the automation, except for menu that use non standard component. TestPartner can record that menu but when i playback the script, the application failed to run and close automatically ( but TestPartner still run )