| || |
Child Objects in Object Map
Currently I am evaluating TestPartner 6.2 and following are my issues:
1. I recorded a test script on a web page which has many EditBox controls and Button controls in it. ("Create Ne, Use Existing" option is selected for object map recording). Then I did a play back and it worked correctly. Now I opened Object Map, I could see only IEWindow object but not its child objects (HTMLEditBox and HTMLButton). So in this scenario how to see the child objects for IEWindow in ObjectMap?
2. In QTP to load objects into repository I will select the page and all the controls in that page will be loaded into the repository. Do we have a similar option in TestPartner?
3. Previously I used QTP and there first I will create Object Repository and then using those objects I used to start developing scripts, so can I follow same approach in TestPartner also. If so how?
Re: Child Objects in Object Map
1. By Default, TestPartner adds only window objects to object map. You have to customize the profile (Tools -> Manage Attach Profiles) to make TP add the all/selected objects to Object Map.
TP Help provides you more deatils about Manage Attach profiles.
3. Yes. But, you have to create Object Map manually (Identify controls one by one and add it to Object Map)