Apprentice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Versions

I am developing one Test Partner script which has lot of versions i.e 70. But If I don't want to see this 70 versions and see only one version, please suggest me how do I make that ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Versions

Duplicate the script with a new name.
    Delete the old script that has 70 versions.
    Rename the duplicated script back to the original name.

Joe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

It seems like there's some options here to make asset management more efficient. Given that versioning is transparent, it's pretty easy to create many versions of various assets. Facilitating that seems fairly important...

Solutions...?

Could be as simple as providing the capability to Purge all assets except the last X versions of an asset type?

Seems like if we added some ability to tag (also), users would probably want to have an option to retain tagged items (e.g. - the thought being that quite a bit of change might occur between new production "tagged" assets, and that a user might have 10 or 20 versions for every tagged asset).

Any other thoughts about needs/use cases we'd want to consider to facilitate asset management in this area??
    James Brennan
    Product Owner
    Micro Focus
    Email: jim.brennan@microfocus.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Jim,

I notice that you have brought up the topic of asset management on two different threads.
    Why not create a new thread, cleary titled "Asset Management Suggestions" ?

This way, viewers will know the import of the singular thread.

Joe