Hi all. I am starting to encounter a very big problem more and more. I have an application that I am testing writen in C# .NET 3.5 on a hyper V image. My testing environment used to be a stand alone PC and the app used .NET 3.0. I switch to hyper V to test the new app so I'm not sure what could be causing the issue.

Here's what I am experiencing. Sometime TP and the application under test will freeze. It's random when it freezes. Could be during a wait, a check, a pause, etc. The cpu usage is at 0% so nothing is stealing my resources. If I open task manager and kill Test Partner the application under test comes back to life. However, if I kill the application under test Test Partner is still frozen. It is impossible to get TP back to life. I have to kill it with task manager to get it working again.

Any input on this? I've been debugging for four days now and because it's random on when it happens everytime I think I have it fixed it freezes up crushing all my hopes and dreams [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]