I have to test a page with a lot of these kind of controls. When I learn my script ans play it just after it works just fine. But, if I play my script several hours later, it doesn't work anymore.
I've tried re-learning the clicks and I've seen that the name of the controls had change. I know that I can use geometric location for a click (x, y) but I would prefer not to use this technique.
Does anyone know how to do for QArun to recognize the check boxes and radios anytime? I've tried also creating an object for the check box but it doesn't work also...
I'm going to have a nervous breakdown (just kidding), but any help would be great!
As CRK says, please post a couple of examples - a control name before it changes and the same control after it changes. If there is only an index number or something at the end that is changing and the base name is constant, wildcards in the object map may be the solution. But if the base name is changing, you have a different issue.
First of all thank you so much for answering my questions!
So these are the kind of different control changes :
-Before : Checkbox "idRecord_186$@!_", 'Left SingleClick'
-After : Checkbox "idRecord_183$@!_", 'Left SingleClick'
(I think it's just the index!)
And it doesn't change a thing if I create an object (Checkbox "idRecord_186$@!_ CheckBox", 'Left SingleClick'
Checkbox "idRecord_183$@!_ CheckBox", 'Left SingleClick')