Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Error connecting to QARun DB

Hi

I have installed a QARun client in my machine.The server is present in the same network but is located in another city.I am able to install the client but am not able to point to the QARun access DB in the server.When I tried creating a new DB using QARun database maintanence utility
    I am getting an error saying the QARun.mdb cannot be created.Also it is asking for a dll file.It would be nice if any one could suggest some solution.
    Thanks

Ninitha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Error connecting to QARun DB

For the first problem, you should not use QARun over a WAN as you will likely have problems like the one you are experiencing.

For the second problem, this sounds like an installation issue and unless this is a common problem you may be unlikely to recieve any posts in regards to it. You should probably call Compuware tech support as they should be able to get you up and running fairly quickly.