It's been a long time since I last been here but due to a problem I need to make one more script to test 64000 records in the database.
For that I need a CaptureBox to check text in a control, but unfortunately I can't get it to work. I just installed QARun 4.9.1 on a Windows XP machine (SP1 and SP2) made a capturebox with the wizard, but there is no text returned during runtime.
I also tried to make a textcheck with the Instert->Checks->Text wizard, but that one also captures no text.
It doesn't only happen in the application I need to test, but also in applications like notepad, Outlook, IE, etc.