I am using QARun to fill a form on a website written in javascript and experiencing the following: 1. I am unable to identify and click on an image. I am able to identify the object, but the script wonít process my Attach statement. I had to attach to the prior object and tab to it in order to continue. I am new to using QARun on a javascript site and would appreciate any assistance/suggestions/etc. 2. The script will run through fine many times then suddenly come back with a Microsoft Internet Explorer error window (with the message... Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. yada yada yada then it has two buttons [Send Error Report] or [Don't Send]. This window is new to IE 5.5 I believe.). This message tells me zip (or at least I don't know how to retrieve the cause of the error.). I have a simple form completion script which I am testing for reliability by having it loop say 100 times and one time the script will process fine 10 times, the next 45 times, the next 20. How can I capture this error and have QARun continue with the next record?