Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

QA Run Requirements

I am using QA Run on a machine running WinNT 4.0 Server, and I have IE 5.5 SP1 installed. I have been told by Compuware that that causes problems with QA Run because it overwrites .dll's that are used by QA Run. Does anyone know what types of problems this causes or if it causes any at all? I was not able to get any more details from Compuware regarding this.
    Thanks!

-Neocode

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: QA Run Requirements

Not quite the same setup but have ran into problems: We use QARun on Win '95 platforms but had problems when we installed IE 5.5. The automated install that was developed automatically installed the active desktop. This made QARun not interact correctly with the icons on the desktop. A workaround that I found is if you end task on explorer and wait till task ended then QARun can execute scripts using the icons on the desktop.

Best of luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: QA Run Requirements

Thanks! I appreciate the help!