Thread: Bad Allocation?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Bad Allocation?

Hi, I'm getting the following error messages when I run a test and I don't know what the possible causes are:

Line 1482 : WWW DO_Http: WWW_ERROR_00100 -- Generic exception: bad allocation

This error happens in all of the various scripts but not necessarily on the same line every time.

Line 211 : WWW DO_Http: WWW_ERROR_00100 -- Generic exception: qlhttp::engine::no_available_connection

Always happens on the same line, possible does this mean there is no connection to the AUT?

If anyone can shed some light on this then that'd be a great help.

Many thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Bad Allocation?

I've not seen the bad allocation error before myself. Have you made modifications to the script file at all? What version are you using?

I have seen the no_available_connection error, actually when I run even one VU in our prior test env., the servers couldn't handle the load (during the day with many other users in the system) and seemed to lose connections or I'd get other odd no reply errors...

The help file says:
    [ QUOTE ]
    The playback machine may not be a suitable environment for the number of VUs specified for the load test.

Script modifications may have introduced a bug to the script.

Contact QALoad technical support if no cause can be found

[/ QUOTE ]

Since the no connection error happens on the same line, I would tend to suspect script modifications first...
    A problem is a difference between what is perceived and what is desired, that
    we want to reduce
    (Dewey 1933)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Bad Allocation?

Must be version 5.6?

They changed the errors and have no explanation of what the new errors mean.