I have a script running in one environment, and want the same script to run in other environment with exactly the same functionality. I changed the URL and other values as well as required.
Still the script does not run in the other environment.
It is unable to detect a button in the Login page by which it enters the application.
The button and other values are the same. There is absolutely no difference . Its only that depending on the URL and 1 drop down value(which i changed correctly) it reflects different database. Still its not able to identify the button.
After i do in the desired changes i.e. I chang the URL and one drop down value as per the environment, it is not able to identify the Enter button.
It gives error msg like "Cannot identify the ENTER button"