Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Citrix Application

I have an application wherein i logon to the citirx boxes using ica client. The scenario is like this:

1. Logon to the citrixserver as a,b,c,d... user.
    2. Open the application
    3. Login with app-user x1, x2, x3....
    4. Click on a button.
    5. This pops-up a drop down list with users y1, y2, y3...

The application whic had user x1 login need to work on y1 (mandatory), he cannot work on other users namely y2, y3..

Iam able to click on the button, but unable to get the display of the user selected for y1, y2.. in the *.cpp file.

Anyone please help.

Rgds,
    Ramesh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Citrix Application

I have another query based on using the citrix ica files.
    Lets say i have a.ica, b.ica and c.ica. how do i add them all in a single farm while executing the tests in the conductor.