I had developed a Script in Version 5.2 and when I run thru Conductor with 150 User (75 Users Each on Two Player Machines) the Memory Usage and the CPU Usage of the Player machine were below 50%. Few days back I updated the QALoad from 5.2 V To 5.5 build 507 (INcludes the New Patch). I did run the same Script whcih was developed in 5.2 V in QALoad 5.5 Version. Script Runs well and also thru Conductor, everything is fine EXCEPT - CPU Usage of the PLayer Machine (When all 150 Users ramped) shoots to 100% - Anybody has experienced the same problem or any ideas?
Note: I used Same Machines, Same Script, Same Datapool and everything is ditto same between Two Versions)
Thanks in advance,
Re: Player Machine Memory Usage 100% in Version 5.5
thanks drazle, sloved the problem in the below way:
I installed the new patch (SP3) and also I disabled the Expert User (Conductor>>Machine Assignment Tab>>Click on middleware WWW...>>Click on the Radio button to disable). Now the Memory and the CPU usage falls below 40% on the Player Machines.
Caution: 1. Enable the Exper User when required
2. Enable Heart Beat Message when required (Condutor checks if the Player machine is live while running the LoadTest)
Note: After installing the new Patch (SP3), cpwr says that the build number should change from 507 to 536 but it does not show if you check clicking on Help>>About QALoad Workbench..., I recored small Script and there in the Script it says Version 5.5.0 build 536. So running the new patch SP3 (out yesterday night on Compuware Frontline site) does install the new patch.