Using datapools

This is how my script looks:

OPEN_DATA_POOL(datapool);
    BEGIN_TRANSACTION();
    READ_DATA_RECORD(datapool);
    READ_DATA_RECORD(datapool);
    END_TRANSACTION(datapool);
    CLOSE_DATA_POOL(datapool);
    I have two records in my datapool but when I open the datapool window in Conductor, only one record is displayed. Further, I keep getting the message END OF DATA - No Rewind specified. I have the Rewind button checked on the conductor (Script Assignment ->External Data). Where am I going wrong??

Thanks
    Naveena

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Using datapools

Are you using a Local or Central Datapool?

Is there a reason that you have a read at the end of the transaction loop as well as the beginning?

If you are using a Local datapool, you specify the rewind when you add the datapool to the script, not in the conductor. The rewind in the conductor is for the central datapool.

Did you enter two records in the datapool? (have to ask [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) Maybe there is only one record there.
    Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.