Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

QALOAD with Siebel Application

I have recently tried using QALOAD with Siebel Application, after recording the test script by doing an action in the application, when I replay this, going through the code that is generated, at one point, it flashes a window saying 20records fetched, but this flashes for a minute where this message keeps repeating...
    Does any one have any idea why this is happening and how to rectify this...please
    Anyone's answer to this will be very helpful and highly appreciated..

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: QALOAD with Siebel Application

I would recommend contacting Compuware Tech Support if you haven't already done so. I believe I read recently that Compuware and Siebel have formed a partnership of sorts and if this is the case, there should be an easy fix for your issue.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Yes, I did read that article about Siebel and QA Load. Many thanks, I have escalated this.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi,

I am also using QALoad with Siebel application using Siebel Web Extensions. I am facing problem in the scripting especially for the transactions, in which there is database updation like Adding or modifying a particular thing.

If any body has tried that before, Please let me know... Please send any docs or info regarding QAlaod and Siebel..

I dont think there is any Is there any partnership between Compuware and Siebel unlike Mercury. Is there any?.

Thanks,
    Raman