| || |
Some Questions about QA load
Well, i am new to the load testing products, i want to know
1.much information about QALoad ?
2.what are the main differences between QALoad and other load testing tools?
3.how about the support for oracle application server, EJBs, JSPs, web servers ?
4.Do any one experience using it, what do u feel , is it easy to use and generates a meaningful output?
5.does it support the record/playback options, and generate scripts where i can modify scenarios?
6.can i read test data from database(oracle, SQL) and use it in the load test?
Re: Some Questions about QA load
2) Main points are that QALoad is a middleware capture- Load tool, in other words it captures communication streams, rather than button clicks. This allows for extreme flexibility in Load testing, and the all important, “low overhead testing.”
3) All are supported, Oracle Forms Server, Http, Rmi, ODBC, Sqlnet, etc…
4) Its has Record/Playback, Wizards, Good Doc, and is as easy to use as any other “Enterprise Tool” out there. True load testing is not an easy task, despite what any vendors say… there are too many variables. The key is in the tools flexibility to handle them.
5) Yes.. and the scripting is not proprietary, it is true C.
6) When you buy QALoad you get a copy of File-Aid… this is an easy way to pull data from a DB and have your script read it at run-time.
Hope this helps,