I run into a problem with my Virtual PCs. I would like to use one script on several Virtual PC but the problem is that when I want to create a job the Virtual PCs are not running so I cannot select them. If I enter manually the names of the Virtual PCs it doesn't work. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Is there any way to create a QA Director jobs runtime using Test Partner or any other tool.

I'm using Compuware TestPartner 5.2.1, QA Director 5.00 and MS Virtual PC 2004.

Longer Description:
I would like to test the setup of our software on all of the supported operating systems (9 op.sys and 3 languages).
I created several Virtual PCs and installed Compuware TestPartner and Test Execution server.

I would like to start the first Virtual PC, run the installation TestPartner Script on this Virtual PC and close the Virtual PC when it finished with the script.
Then start the next Virtual PC, run the installation script on it close the Virtual PC when it finished with the script and so on till the software is tested on all supported op.sys.

I have the TP script to test installation and to control Virtual PCs. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]