When I use QARun to run a bunch of scripts, it works fine and fast. But when I put the same scripts together in a procedure under QADirector, it seems to take very long to load the next script. Every time a scripts is finished, it takes about ten seconds to load the next one.
I also noticed, that the longer QADirector is running, the slower it gets with loading the scripts.
Anyone experienced this to, or even better: anyone has a solution for this problem.
We're using QADirector v4.5.0, build 1372.
[i]Quote: Originally posted by Bill Gates:</I]When I die, all my money goes to Tonni!
I have no experience using QARun with QADirector, but I had similar experience when running TestPartner scripts from QADirector.
I found out the reason was that QADirector was launching new TestPartner instance for every script (or at least procedure) that was run, thus making it eventually very slow all those processes taking up much of the system resources.