Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

How to change the Override time out?

I have my scripts grouped into tests, and tests grouped into folders.

I usually run a couple at a time. Every time I run a batch I have to go to the Advance tab and change the Override time out from 60 mins to something higher.

How do I change this default?
    I right click a Test group (in the Execution group) and I can go properties, then Execution tab. There is a Timeout I can set. I do. But when I go to Run the script the default is back to 60.
    [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Any Idea?

Apprentice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    To set time-out settings for disconnected, active, and idle sessions
    Using Group Policies (best practice)

Using Terminal Services Configuration

Using Group Policies (best practice)
    Open Group Policy.

In Computer Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, Terminal Services, Sessions, enable the settings you want to configure. See the policy explain text for more information.

Important

You should thoroughly test any changes you make to Group Policy settings before applying them to users or computers. For more information on testing policy settings, see Resultant Set of Policy.

Notes
    Use the above procedure to configure the local Group Policy object. To change a policy for a domain or an organizational unit, you must log on to the primary domain controller as an Administrator. Then, you must invoke Group Policy through the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.

These policies affect every client that connects to the terminal server. To define Session settings on a per-user basis, use the Sessions policies under User Configuration.