User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

multiple htmllinks are declare as one by silk 5.02

hi all,
    it is late and i still have no clues so i hope you experts might help me out. i have couple computers here that i set up with silk 5.0.2. one of them can declare all the links on the page correctly but the other one see all the links as one?
    I.e.
    ***Administration***
    Add Member <- Link 1
    Mod/Del Member <- Link 2

***Company Information***
    Company Name <- Link 3
    Company Phone <- Link 4

When I declare this page, one of the computer can correctly declare all 4 individual links but the other one can only see two. What this one see are AddMemberMod?DelMember and CompanyNameCompanyPhone.

Do you guys have any clue what is happening with silk? Do I need to set up something here? Arrggghh

Any help would be appreicated.

tony

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: multiple htmllinks are declare as one by silk 5.02

I used to have the same problem... it seems to be caused by the text being too small or the spacing between them.

Anyway try this bit of code, you won't be able to find any help because it is not documented ;-) However, I used to use this on ST 5.0.1 but it didn't work as well on 5.0.2 and I have yet to use it on 5.0.3. Let me know if it works.

You need to run this before you do a declaration and before you execute anything relating to your problem page.

[ ] Window.SetActive()
    [ ] Window.SetUserOption("JoinStackedText",FALSE,USERO PT_DEFAULT)

Of course you need to replace <Window> to whatever your current window is...

If it don't work try changing FALSE to TRUE and then re-trying, I can't remember what it represents. But one splits the lines of text and the other joins.