I am working on web based application using IE6 on windows NT (Windows XP with SP 2).
I am facing a problem regarding the "classpath is not accessible". First time when I execute the script then it works fine but when I execute the same script second time then it gives "classpath is not accessible" error.
I had already performened the following steps...
1. I am using jre1.5.0_08... I had copied the SilkTest_Java3.jar file to the \Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\lib\ext.
2. Also renamed the file access3.prop (in the SilkTest folder) to accessibility.properties and copy it to the Java…\lib folder.
3. qapjconn.dll and qapjarex.dll files also be present in the Windows\System32 directory and also places copies of these files in the SilkTest\Extend folder).
4. I had also created CLASSPATH variable in the System variables section, and reference the SilkTest .jar file. (like .;D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\lib\ext\Silktest_Java3.jar)
Do you know what is going on? Any ideas how to fix it?
I remember from a previous post steps to get Java working consisted of
- copying "SilkTest_Java3.jar" into C:\programs\Java\jre1.5.0\lib\ext
- renaming & copying "accessibility.properties" into C:\programs\Java\jre1.5.0\lib
- creating a system variable CLASSPATH and filling it first with just "." and ".;C:\Programme\Java\jre1.5.0lib\ext\SilkTest_Java 3.jar" afterwards
- having checked both Java extension boxes (=the first Java row in Options>Extensions and the same with Start>Programs>SilkTest>Extension Enabler).
What does the status page below give you?(C:\programs\Segue\SilkTest\JavaEx\Status\Stat us.html)
Search the forum for this thread as I remember it was a helpful one.
Thanks for the reply...I have tried what u have told but still suffering from the same problem...
Following is the message which i got in the status.html
Checking on system settings...
Java Version: 1.5.0_08
Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
OS Name: Windows XP
OS Arch: x86
OS Version: 5.1
Checking on SilkTest Java Status...
Odd, cannot tell which JDK was used to build the Segue jar file.
Performance enhanced level 3.
Odd, received an unexpected error when checking JDK versions.
Due to security reasons, the classpath is not accessible.