SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Launching a Java application from a batch file under Win95

Under Win95 I cannot get SilkTest to launch my Java application from a batch file.
    In my JavaMainWin window declaration I have declared a sCmdLine construct as a property, fully specifying the batch file, including the path. However, when I run my test script I get the error "Application cannot be started - File not found". This message appears to be triggered from the Invoke method which tries to start the Java application.

I've put the batch file in every path and directory I can think of but I cannot get Silk to launch the application.

In contrast, the same technique under WinNT works fine!

Anybody had the same problem ?

Re: Launching a Java application from a batch file under Win95

The solution was simply to add the ".bat" extension to the file name.

Posting Permissions