maximizebox not recognized(win 2003

I have silktest 6.5 installed on the win 2003 machine. Whenever I try to use methods - maximize(), minimize() or Restore() with the Internet Explorer or DosCommandwindow I get an error in silktest as
    "MaximizeBox" does not exist, though it does exist.
    I am facing this problem only with win 2003 while my scripts run fine on other machines. I also tried installing silktest7.5, but there is no difference.
    Has anyone faced this problem?

Please help!

Re: maximizebox not recognized(win 2003

Anyone know the answer to this ques?

Silk doesn't have good support on Windows 2003, i faced the same issue while i tried to maximize the window by using Browser.Maximize()

You can make your own using Desktop.TypeKeys("<ALT-TAB>"). Windows activates each window in a cycle, even if they need to be maximized.

(I can't recall if that is the right syntax for ALT and TAB at the same time)

Anyways, do that in a loop and check the tag of the active window each time:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">bool MaximizeAndActivate(STRING FindTag)
    BOOL found = FALSE
    INT count = 0
    while (count &lt; 20)
    Sleep (.5)
    if (Desktop.GetActive().GetTag() == FindTag)
    return TRUE
    return FALSE</pre><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">I think that will work...
    Chris R Mead

The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer's view in any way.