SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Database access with Silk - stored procedures

I would like to execute a stored procedure on an Oracle database. The SilkTest site says this is one of the new features of SilkTest, but I have been unable to find information on how to actually do this. I am able to connect to the database using DB_Connect but I have no idea what the syntax for stored procedure calls is. Anyone run into this before ?

I would apreciate your help, thanks.

[This message has been edited by nirg (edited 07-03-2000).]

Re: Database access with Silk - stored procedures

Although this is not a direct answer. For SQLServer we sent a string "excute "stored procedure name here"" and that excuted the stored procedure. I presume that there is a similar command to run stored procedures in Oracle then it is just a matter of sending it in the query string.

I hope it is that simple.

[This message has been edited by Rayr (edited 07-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Rayr (edited 07-07-2000).]