| || |
I am getting Explorer.Exists(60) when i am running the scripts..
The error message is
[ ] *** DefaultBaseState is invoking Browser
[ ] *** Script aborted by user
[ ] Occurred in Explorer.Invoke at extend\explorer.inc(306)
[ ] Called from Browser.Invoke at browser.inc(401)
[ ] Called from DefaultBaseState at defaults.inc(125)
[ ] Called from DefaultTestCaseEnter at defaults.inc(331)
[ ] Called from TestLinkUpdation at TestLinkUpdation.t(5)
i have enabled the extension properly.even then i am getting the above error..
can any one provide any soultion..
thanks in advance..
This is mostly seen when the extensions do not get set. Try to set the extensions first through Extension enabler and mark the correct browser version (IE6/ IE7).
Before running the scripts, make sure that the extensions can be seen when u rt. click Agent and see the extensions.
If nothing works, try these steps:
1. Uninstall silk
2. Restart machine
3. Install silk.
4. Restart machine.
These 4 steps will solve all the extensions related problems for sure.
Let me know if it does not work!
Thanks for ur reply.
I have set the correct extension..but still i am getting same error..Even i tried with uninstalling the silk test and reinstalled..but this could not solve my problem..
Earlier i got the same problem..but at that time i formatted my system, then it worked fine..
now i don't want to format my system..i am finding for a solution, which could solve this problem without formatting the system.
You have to check your default browser settings in Silktest. Also check the agent, which is working fine or not. You can close and reopen the silktest may solve your pbm.
Generally this problem occurs if the agent is not started properly or configured some networks in Runtime Settings..