Thread: Delete Cookies

Delete Cookies

Hi -
    I have recorded a script to login to a web portal and then logout. I have put this action in a loop to iterate it a number of times. But i also want to delete the cookies after each logout.
    Can anyone tell me how i can perform this action through my script. I guess we need to open the cookies folder(in c:\documents and settings...) and delete the files from this location except the index.dat file. I will really appreciate if someone can tell me the exact syntax of how i can do this.

Re: Delete Cookies

Should be pretty easy. Try this:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">[-] RemoveCookies (STRING forUser, STRING matchPattern)
    [ ]
    [ ] STRING deleteString = &quot;del &quot;&quot;C:\Documents and Settings\{forUser}\Cookies\*matchPattern*.*&quot;& quot;&quot;
    [ ] LIST OF STRING outputStuff
    [ ]
    [ ] SYS_EXECUTE(deleteString, outputStuff)
    [ ] // debug
    [ ] Print (&quot;RemoveCookies: &quot
    [ ] ListPrint (outputStuff)</pre><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">
    Chris R Mead

The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer's view in any way.

Re: Delete Cookies

ClearCach () is also there...It is not only for cookies but also currently loaded browser pages...But for me, it didn't work always...I used something similar as posted by Chris....