Which editor you use while coding

Feature of SilkTest Partner.exe is so poor, Which editor you use while coding? I found the SourceInsight can Custom Language, But I'm not familiar with that, So can any one suggest a Editor for me?
    It better have ability of auto-complete, Sync HighLighting, and can search reference or prototype of a function
    Thanks in advace

Re: Which editor you use while coding

SilkTest has auto-complete

I know SilkTest has auto-complete, but that editor is not very perfect, some times, I select a function name, and type "F12", but it can not locate the function prototype, and it has no way to find which code referenced this function in the scripts.

What version of SilkTest are you running? I am on 7.5 and it seems to be pretty good with finding my methods and functions with [F12]. Although, we can get the Silk Editor to crash regularly using [F12] on variables such as fields in a record.

There is also the 'Functions' folder on the Global project tab to locate functions.

Eagle, ID,USA

I've found that if you compile too many .inc files, F12 does not work. I used to have a frame.inc file that would list all of my .inc files and include the frame.inc file in the use files field in runtime options. Now I just have 'use' statements that are necessary for the particular .inc file. That seems to have fixed the issue.
    Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.