| || |
Getting Silk to work with Outlook
Hi, I am testing web app and when you create an account, the login name and password is sent to you via e-mail, I use Outlook, and so far I was not able to get Silk to recognize that there is a message waiting in the Inbox and then open the message. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Re: Getting Silk to work with Outlook
I no longer have the code for this. It should be easy if you can set some requirements for this outlook account.
- outlook account is only for test automation
(ie - you wouldn't be recieving other misc e-mail)
- outlook mail defaults to inbox
1. Open outlook after e-mail is sent
(do you know how long it takes?)
2. The most recent message should be highlighted
3. Save the e-mail to a text file - File|Save As. Note that you don't have to open the e-mail message to do this
4. Search the text file for data you're looking for.