| || |
I faced the following question in one interview
1)converting a data in a results into a plan?
2)how to specify the data that will be shared by multiple test case in a test plan?
3)What is enabling fault traping?
4)Designing and recording test case using object files?
5) How to specify the manual test cases in test plan?
Plases answer the above questios...
Thanks & Regards
1. There is an option in the Results Menu to generate a plan file out of the results file.
2. I am not really sure about this, however some ideas: If it is a fairly large amount use a db and fetch in each testcase. Can use testdata keyword to pass data, files, etc. Alternatively, can create global variables and fetch its values in main and inside main call each testcases, and call main from the plan file.
3. Fault Trapping looks for the General Protection Fault that windows applications generate. You can enable it in extension settings.
4. I am not quite clear about the question, but yea we can use object files instead of text-code files - compile the code files to object files and link the object files everywhere instead of the text files.
5. testcase: manual
In first one u specified there is an option in Result menu.But i din't find such an option.
I really appreciate u if u pinpoint that option.
The menuitem is "Convert to Plan" in the Results Menu.