| || |
main window not recognizing
The INC file have two Java Main windows
1. The declaration of first Main window is
[-] window JavaMainWin DeviceSecurityManager
[ ] tag "GSI *Graphical Security Interface*"
This is the main window which contains all menu items and toolbars.
2. The declaration of second Main window is
[-] window JavaMainWin LoginToIPF
[ ] tag "Login to IPF iPolicy Security Manager"
This is the Login window where user enters username and password. After login
only we get the Main window defined in step 1 above.
3. The vaue of wMainwindow constant is set to
const wMainWindow = DeviceSecurityManager
4. Now in our testcases, we have to logoff and login again. But when we logoff
and execute the batch file to get Login window, the following code is written
[ ] //String sFile = "c:usm_autoGSIBasic.csv"
[ ] string sDir = SYS_GetEnv("PM_ROOT_PATH")
[ ] LoginToIPF.Start((SYS_GetEnv("PM_ROOT_PATH") +
[ ] sleep(10)
[ ] sleep(1)
5. But many a times, it does not recognize the Login window and goes into
infinite sleep. So how to make Silk Work to recognize this Login window.
already tried by setting sleep to a appropriate values upto 60 seconds
Re: main window not recognizing
i think this problem is resolved now.