SPONSORS:






User Tag List

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Raleigh- North Carolina
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sequenced HtmlLinks Problems

    Hello,

    I'm using Silk 5.0 under Windows 95 and Netscape 4.51

    I have several sequenced independent HtmlLinks in a page, but SIlk 5.0 just recognized it as one HtmlLink. I have contated Silk, and they said when the HtmlLinks are close to each other, Silk will recognize it as just one link. Is there another way that I can come through this ??

    Another problem...
    If I enable javascript extension, My HtmlImages that were recognized as independent objects, becomes to be reconized as just one HtmlImage with several regions... Messing up all the windows declarations that I had..... is there anything that I can do to avoid this problem??

    Thanks in Advance....

    Mauro Almeida

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Burlingame CA 94010
    Posts
    502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sequenced HtmlLinks Problems

    Try declaring the object you want specifically in the frame. In other words, add the declaration the way you think it should be, then try clicking on the link from a script. In other words, if the link looks like this
    "Link1 Link2" and this is seen as only one link, declare Link2 as its own object. Silk will probably find and click on it.

    Let me know if this helps,
    John

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Raleigh- North Carolina
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sequenced HtmlLinks Problems

    The solution I have found was configure the browser to not recognized joined text. So when I have several links in a column like:
    "link1
    link 2
    link3"
    Silk will not recognize it as just one link. This is solution has some side effects, but it was the only one I found that worked.

    The command to set the Browser is:
    Browser.SetUserOption ("JoinStackedText",FALSE, USEROPT_DEFAULT)

    Regards,

    Mauro


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.9 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Questions / Answers Form provided by vBAnswers (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBNominatevBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
BetaSoft Inc.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Copyright BetaSoft Inc.