silkbean - "Application Not Registered" error on Solaris side.
Before posting this topic, I did search the forums for help. But couldn't find any info specific to my problem.
Here's my situation:
- SilkTest is running on Win2K and is configured to send commands to silkbean on remote system.
- Silkbean is running and listening to port 2966 on Solaris system.
The Test application is a Java App (GUI). After the scripts starts running on Windows, silkbean on Solaris *does* receive message successfully. HOWEVER, it keeps reporting "Application Not Registered" errors.
After a while, test app's GUI does show up on Solaris system, but it doesn't respond to further requests (I guess), and SilkTest on Windows stops with error, "Application not responding".
SilkBean also thinks the app did not start and tries again... thus ending up with 2 instances of the test-app.
I have confirmed the following (as per SilkTest's online help):
- Confirmed that silkbean is listening to port 2966, which is same as where the test app is executed.
- Confrimed that JDK1.2 related SilkTest's JAR file is present in CLASSPATH on Solaris system (confirmed this with "java Status"
- The test application's 'java' command has been 'bootstrapped' with both the required JARs (SilkTest's JDK 1.2 related JAR, and silkbean.jar)
I will appreciate any pointers/guidance to resolve this problem.
Re: silkbean - "Application Not Registered" error on Solaris side.
The exact error message is as follows:
"Message request id = 14001
No Apps registered"