Silk 5.5 with IE 6x
I am using silk 5.5 with IE 6x
In 5.5, on Runtime details --> Default Browser list
doesn't display IE 6.
I have written script to modify Partner.ini to set
Default Browser to 6.0 [explorer6_DOM]
And now when I start silk test, it give error
Couldn't identify default browser in INI file...
Re: Silk 5.5 with IE 6x
Do the following test
1. Open Silk Test.
2. Open a web page in IE Browser.
3. Select Click on Enable Extensions button which will be displayed in the silk test editor or select from Tools-- Enable Extensions.
4. Another window will be opened and it will list the page of the IE browser opened. Select that page.
5. Silk Test will prompt to close the Web page and reopen it again. when the page is reopened the test button will be enabled click it.
6. Then Choose Dom in the next message box then it will invoke the agent and configure the IE 6 DOM.
A message box saying that the IE 6 is configured... will appear click ok.