SPONSORS:

User Tag List

QAP and derived Java Swing Classes

Hi there,
    After overcoming the initial problem of getting QAP to recognise Java swing components I' have
    now discovered a further flaw in QAP. It won't recognise derived swing classes, specifically
    a class which we have derived from the JFC Tree class specified in the javaex.inc file in QAP.
    I have tried adding my own derived class to this file deriving it from the base tree class which
    QAP does recognise. Howver to no avail. It still will not recognise the derived tree class in my
    application. Has anybody else encountered similar problems or have any solutions to this problem.

Many Thanks,
    Simon Long

Re: QAP and derived Java Swing Classes

Simon,
    From your question, it is not clear whether you have mapped the derived Java class to the derived QAP class.
    I have not used QAP with Java applications, but I would assume this is as necessary as with any other language.
    Gregg