Comparing Binary Files

Hi All,
    Is there any function to compare two binary files through Silk Test .
    (I don't want to do the binary comparison - which the function SYS_ComapreBinary() does - but i have to compare two actual binary files,with extension .mdb)

Thanks in Advance

Re: Comparing Binary Files

In Silktest, two functions are available to verify Binary and text files. Any pbm with SYS_ComapreBinary built-in function.?
    Thanks & Regards,
    Quote: Donít hesitate to initiate!

Hi Anshoo,

If what you want is comparing the tables and columns and their values in your .mdb files, that cannot be done unless you connect to the 2 mdb files, fetch all tables, fetch all columns and fetch all data.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks Palani and Harshil.
    Ok the situation is that it is the two Access databases actually, but the developers gave me the mdb files- which store data in binary form for all its database and i can open it and see the binary data.Developers need to update something according to the new changes - so they have to compare manually each and every column/data as they don't know what is the change, so we tried using Silk Test.
    The problem with SYS_BinaryCompare() is that it tells that files are different but does not show the differences or fdifference viewer - so we still have to do the manual comparison.
    So Any suggestions- or may be if someone knows of any other application/Tool to do that .

A www.google.com search for ".mdb file compare" yields a few possiblities.