User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Testing Web apps containing JavaScripts

Hello,

Who wants to be a billion-SilkTest-tipper?
    SilkTest Online Help states a known problem in testing Web apps containing JavaScripts with Netscape 4.x. The Help topic also said that "you would have to rerecord the window declarations if these declarations were recorded prior to setting the appropriate options in the Netscape extension.".
    Is there any "known" workaround to this?

I have recorded my window declarations under Internet Explorer 5.0. My tests are working fine until I was told to run them against the latest version of Netscape (4.73). The Web app under test, of course, contains JavaScripts.
    Am I stuck with the task of rerecording my declarations under Netscape 4.x?

What is your final Tip-of-the-Day?

Thanks a billion!
    Gilbert

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Testing Web apps containing JavaScripts

Hello,

I'm down to ONE "Life Line" and I need your help (SilkTest Audience and Experts).
    Do I really have to rerecord my window declarations (recorded under IE5 Extension) under Netscape 4.x Extension?

Appreciate your help and if everything works well, I may be able to buy you "hot dogs" and lottery tickets from the change (:.

Thanks.
    Gilbert