SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Resetting between TestCases

First of all I wanted to say "Hi" and say thanks for all the information and help I've seen on this board. Now on to the question =)

I have a growing testplan that requires that the browser be closed and reopened between certain testcases due to temporary cookies from the website. Is there a way to avoid the "*** Warning: DefaultBaseState is invoking Browser" message I get from using a Browser.Exit() when the test has completed?

Regards,
    -Ken

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Resetting between TestCases

Is there a way to avoid the "*** Warning: DefaultBaseState is invoking Browser" message
    --------------------------------------

Yes there is. You need to edit the file defaults.inc in the Silk installation directory in order to get rid of some log messages.
    Before doing that, make a copy of the original shipped file.
    Use the Silk editor itself and search for "invoking". Then comment out the line.
    By doing so, you are changing the "recovery system".
    ------------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Resetting between TestCases

adelara, it worked perfectly. Thank you!

-Ken
    www.lrn.com