SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Win98 not seeing HtmlPushButton in a table

For some reason, Silk 5.02 is not seeing a form button in a table in the application I am trying to test.

On Win98, BrowserPage.HtmlPushButton("Name").Exists() returns FALSE, and the record windows declaration does not see it.

But, on Win2000, .Exists() returns TRUE and Silk sees the button fine.

Both systems have IE 5.01.

Has anyone seen this or know of a workaround?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Win98 not seeing HtmlPushButton in a table

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Castellucci:
    For some reason, Silk 5.02 is not seeing a form button in a table in the application I am trying to test.

On Win98, BrowserPage.HtmlPushButton("Name").Exists() returns FALSE, and the record windows declaration does not see it.

But, on Win2000, .Exists() returns TRUE and Silk sees the button fine.

Both systems have IE 5.01.

Has anyone seen this or know of a workaround?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi John,

I was also facing the same problem. I was trying to record a HtmlPushButton in a HtmlTable. I was not able to record it in window declerations in IE 4.0.1 / 5.0
    After that I tried it with Netscape 4.51 . In Netscape I succeeded to record all the controls from HtmlTables. So try for that. But funny thing is after recording window declerations in Netscape , these scripts some times work for IE browser and somes times not.

Good Luck!!

------------------
    Atul Patil
    atulbpatil@usa.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Win98 not seeing HtmlPushButton in a table

I have seen htmlpushbuttons disappear in IE when using high res video modes (above 1024x768), so you might check that.

------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>It doesn't matter if I go to heaven or to hell, I have friends in both places.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE]<font size=1 face=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]quote:</font]<HR]It doesn't matter if I go to heaven or to hell, I have friends in both places.<HR]</BLOCKQUOTE]